不相信的事越多 不適應的症狀越少

2012年2月22日 星期三

can't buy me love

can't buy me love by Jarvis@medialand
can't buy me love, a photo by Jarvis@medialand on Flickr.

Can't buy me love, love
Can't buy me love

I'll buy you a diamond ring my friend if it makes you feel alright
I'll get you anything my friend if it makes you feel alright
'Cause I don't care too much for money, money can't buy me love

I'll give you all I got to give if you say you love me too
I may not have a lot to give but what I got I'll give to you
I don't care too much for money, money can't buy me love

Can't buy me love, everybody tells me so
Can't buy me love, no no no, no

Say you don't need no diamond ring and I'll be satisfied
Tell me that you want the kind of thing that money just can't buy
I don't care too much for money, money can't buy me love

沒有留言:

張貼留言

標籤

最新回應

追蹤者

free counters